Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cast Photos

I'm finally able to offer some cast photos. Not all yet (smaller photos means still waiting on approval), but some, with a quote from their character in the film.


Adam Lamberg as Reggie Teenage.

"See, I don’t intend to do anything with my life and I'm looking for someone compatible."





Laura Breckenridge as Tracy Teenage

"Community college is high school with ash trays. I’m just putting off the inevitable."









Lenny Von Dohlen as Reggie Adult

"I don't live in the past, I just refuse to go on with my life. There is a difference."










Keith David as Morgan Adult

"She could still be at the diner. I could go and tell her. I could even tell her how Reggie still loves her. Waits for her..."





Edwin Hodge as Morgan Teenage

"Don't worry, Reg, you'll wear her down."













Cynthia Gibb as Bonnie Adult

"You can't feel first love a second time. You just gotta settle for the closest thing."










Caker Folley as Bonnie Teenage

"There’s a Heaven. There better be. I have no intention of behaving myself for no reason."




More to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Nice pictures -- thanks. It looks like adult Bonnie and teenage Bonnie are a perfect match in terms of looks!

Any chance of a John Schneider picture sometime, hint hint? ;-)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Snoopy said...

I agree with Gina. The adult Bonnie and teenage Bonnie were great picks in terms of looks.

Can't wait until you post the screencaps of Adam Lamberg and Keith David! ^_^

1:06 PM  
Blogger . said...

where's your photo?

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home