Friday, January 26, 2007

Bought A New TV Today...

Just got back from Circuit City with our brand spanking new 52 inch baby Panasonic.

Our old 60 inch died yesterday. We had her for 11 years. Sad... We really couldn't afford this new one because I'm unemployed, but it's because I'm unemployed we had to get it. . . I had no TV today. I mean none at all. Imagine a day without TV...? No, really, stop for a second and imagine it... See, what I mean? We had a day without a Mexican here last year, where all the Mexican's stayed home to protest the immigration laws. That was actually kind of cool. I was able to drive to Hollywood in 20 minutes. But a day without TV? I think I've developed a tic. I mean, there is the 19 inch in the bedroom, but 19 inches doesn't really count as a TV, now does it?

What sucks is that we had to get a high-def TV. You can't even buy a regular wide screen anymore. But now regular TV looks like hell on the high-def, which means I have over 2500 hundred movies on DVD that are gonna look like hell.

You say, "YOU HAVE 2500 DVD's? Why do you have 2500 DVD's?" Do you think I wasn't planning ahead about this unemployment thing? Do you think I just became unemployed willy-nilly? Do you think I'd jump into something like that without thinking? Is there something about me that comes off as irresponsible?

Jeez...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I am so telling my parents about you. They think I'm nuts because I have two or three hundred tapes and a few dozen DVDs. You're gonna make me look good! :-) Enjoy the new TV.

11:31 AM  
Blogger hots4hobbits said...

You are so funny haha. I too have several hundred DVD's...not 2500, but you know...i'm gettin there...

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home