Thursday, March 29, 2007

Looping Is Done


All the actors are now done looping the dialogue that wasn't up to technical specifications due to background noise, or whatever... I was a little nervous about losing the quality of the original performance, but what we got was either better or just as good. Can't ask for more than that. It has to be difficult for an actor to come back a year later and jump back into the moment without other actors to play off of, or any rehearsal. I don't know how they do it.

This also means I am done directing actors -- which is a shame because I was just starting to get the hang of it.


Now we move on to finishing the score and finding a few more songs. The score's amazing, but I swear I've listened to more bad songs the past six months than Bobby Brown's bodyguards. You gotta move a ton of gravel for that fleck of gold. (I used the word "gravel" to keep the site family-friendly. If you know what I mean.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Want some song suggestions from your faithful readers? Or have you got it covered?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home