Sunday, January 28, 2007

Question...

I really like the new TV. So much so that I'd like to start watching more TV. The problem is that right now I watch TV all the time. Do any of you have any ideas? I'd like to start watching TV more than "all the time," and have no idea how to do that.

UPDATE: Gina answers: "The only way I could think of to achieve this would be to have two TVs going simultaneously."

Gina, do you have ANY idea how brilliant that is? Now I know what is was like to be in the room when Einstein first explained all his stuff. Except you did it using words I understood. Granted, I had to sound out simultaneously a few times (next time use: "both at once."), but you solved this problem and any not-enough-TV problems that may arise in the future: If two's not enough I can get a third tv and watch all three both at once!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

The only way I could think of to achieve this would be to have two TVs going simultaneously. :-)

6:49 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Re: Update: You made me and my several dozen DVDs look good. It was the least I could do.

6:47 PM  
Blogger E said...

I think I can top that. Watch TV with Picture-In-Picture going, and with the portable DVD player (watch something classy, like "Daddy Day Care") to the right and iPod video to the left.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home