Monday, December 11, 2006

What's Next


All we have left once the score is done is color correction, a lot of voice over work, and the sound mix. This will probably be done in the few months after the holidays. Then the business end kicks in. Which I know nothing about and am even less interested in.

And I can afford to be disinterested because BL has capable producers to see it through. From what I understand, the goal is to get it ready for next year's festival screenings and we have found us a champion in this area to help us do just that. He's been described to me as "plugged in." Which I guess is better than "plugged up."

When necessary, BL gets my full attention, but for all practical purposes I moved on after the positive test screening a couple months ago and the edit tweak that followed. It is what it is and the joy was creating it and working with the people who made that possible. What happens next isn't up to me and I can do little to help once the creative area is complete. So, I will hope for the best and wish it luck as it enters the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Thanks as always for the update!

6:17 PM  
Blogger hots4hobbits said...

I am SO excited! I was one of the extras, Stephanie Wadlow. I hope my bus scene doesn't get cut! haha My friend and I are SO anxious to see this and I can't wait to see what it looks like! Thank you for allowing me to be in this movie, it was a blast to work on (and I don't mind winning that Ipod in the raffle either ;) haha Anyway, thank you again!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home