Thursday, February 15, 2007

BL News


It's official: I'll be going to Canada April 16th-20th for The Mix. I have no idea what The Mix is but I sound impressive saying it like that "...going to Canada for The Mix," so, that's how I say it.
In other news we finally finished shooting the movie on Tuesday. And by "we," I mean Mike Testin the DP and I. There were a few lingering pick-up shots needed so, we finally went out and, well, picked them up.

Mike's been great to work with. He not only did a terrific job on the film, he's been a delight to work with from beginning to end -- and not just because of his twisted sense of humor -- though that always helps. The shooting schedule ended up taking much longer than expected but he never complained or did anything other than pleasantly do what needed to be done. A real pro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home