Thursday, February 08, 2007

BL News


Looks like going to Canada to do the finishing of the film is gonna happen the first week of April. We're sending all the stuff to The Great White North as I speak and I went out today to get a passport. $200 bucks! $200 bucks to get into Canada. Now, I'd pay $200 bucks to get out of Canada, but sheesh...

Listen, Canada scares me. What if my appendix bursts? I'm gonna die in some line with a handful of forms and a #2 pencil.

Now, I am digging the whole passport thing. Not the $200 freakin' bucks, but I do very much like the idea of owning a passport. I think it will give me a certain continental flair. An international appeal...

Next: The license to kill.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Canuck Fan said...

Hi
Looking forward to the movie. Just F.Y.I. You don't need a Passport to come to Canada from the U.S. ... you need it to get back into the U.S.!

5:27 PM  
Blogger A Canuck Fan said...

Hi
Looking forward to the movie. Just F.Y.I. You don't need a Passport to come to Canada from the U.S. ... you need it to go back to the U.S.!

5:28 PM  
Blogger A Canuck Fan said...

Sorry, I stutter!!

If you are worried about health care in Canada, do what any foreigner does ... but Travel insurance and you'll get the best health care available in North America if you need it.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Gracie said...

We got passports in Texas in September of 2006 for $90 each. Guess that's the difference between Texas and California. We just came back from Whistler, British Columbia. Thankfully, we didn't need medical attention while there.

By the way, our passports were examined and scanned when we entered Canada by Canadian personnel.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home