Wednesday, January 31, 2007

These Things Went Through My Mind Today...


How can you kill the planet putting into it what you took out of it?

Everything tastes better with cheese. Everything.

Any of my remaining self-respect will be lost the moment I use an emoticon.

The one thing I miss about having a job? The snooze button.

I'm thankful I don't have kids. Otherwise I might have to pretend to care about global warming.

I'm not gonna watch the Oscars. I'm gonna watch "True Grit."

Is it time to eat, yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Are you SURE you're not related to me? My mom loves Elvis and my dad loves "True Grit"!

5:34 PM  
Blogger hots4hobbits said...

True...so very, very true...Cheese makes EVERYTHING better...oh, and here's a little emoticon that made my intellect die a little inside :'(

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home