Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Future Is Now


Sunday at church the kid in front of me for Communion did something with his tennis shoes that turned them into roller skates. Just like that. One second he's walking, the next gliding. Today they announced the driverless car.

It's finally happening. Just like it was supposed to. The future has really arrived. I was sure it was all a lie. After all, we should've had flying cars years ago. I've been chapped about that since 1999. But now it's really happening. We'll be travelling to different cities in clear plastic tubes any day now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I've seen several kids with the tennis shoe/roller skates. I'd have gone flat on my face if I'd ever tried it.

9:16 AM  
Blogger hots4hobbits said...

Clear plasic tubes just like in FUTURAMA! :)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home