Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Score is Done!


We do have a few time tweaks to finish, but all have listened and the love is mutual. James Covell did a magnificent job. And not just with the score. Also with me.

James was infinitely patient suffering through my learning curve. It is one thing to know what you want, it is entirely another to speaka-da-language. My fumbling around for the first couple drafts caused him much more work than he normally would've had to do. But he remained gracious throughout and his lovely wife Karen even brought cookies.

Couple songs to go and then all the music is finished. I still don't feel like it will ever end. I just feel like were closer to it never ending. ... I know that didn't make any sense. But it is a good example of what I put the composer through for six months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home