Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Letters From Montreal Day 4

Well, we're ahead of schedule, and I deserve all the credit for that. The reason we're ahead of schedule is that I have no idea what I want and rather than look wishy-washy I agree with everything the sound mixers do. The movie sounds bad but we're ahead of schedule.

Actually things are going very well. The two sound mixers -- Peter and Phillip -- are great guys, easy to work with, and very good at what they do. Usually after a first pass they've got 90% of it and the remaining 10% is just a few adjustments. We should finish tomorrow and have friday as a luxury day to obssess over it.

Saturday I don't fly out until late in the afternoon, so I'll use that day to either explore the city or watch pay-per-view, depending on my mood.


Post a Comment

<< Home