Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pirates!


So, I'm Googling myself -- Think how inappropriate that would've sounded just a few years ago...

So, I'm Googling myself with the fervor of a narcissistic stalker and come across this chat room with photos from the movie I never would've released (nobody freak out -- nothing unattractive -- nothing unapproved by the cast -- but some plot-points given away) and someone's talking about their copy of the script.
---
This is a good sign, right? There's interest, right? You can call it piracy, but if I ever get another studio meeting I'll be calling it distribution.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Okay, you have to give us a link. :-) I mean it! I've been looking all over for more info on the movie and I haven't found that place yet!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home