Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I suck, I know...

I know I've been remiss in posting. But I've been buried. Good buried, but buried nonetheless.
No BL updates. We've submitted to festivals and have only heard and been declined by one. They said the film wasn't edgy enough. Knew we should've added that scene where we rape Dakota Fanning.

My action script is being budgeted now. That's interest at least. No small thing. If the planets align I'll be asked to do a rewrite to make it cheaper. But hell, to just get the news someone likes it enough to budget it made my week.

The film critic thing continues to be a dream job.

It's hot here. Unbelievably hot. I hate L.A.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Aw, crumbs. :-( About "BL," I mean. What a crock. Tell 'em that if they take the film, I'll go to see it several times. THAT ought to get 'em.

Good luck with the other porject!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

And pardon the typo. (Blush)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Graf said...

Hello.
If You have communication with Adam Lamberg, send please this letter.
Adam, I from Russia.
My name is Evgeny wanted to do site, devoted to you at us In Russia, but I want to obtain your permit.
This is possible?
-- If You have opportunity to send to him, I will be very grateful to You.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi... I am sure beautiful loser would be a great movie,ofcourse..we have gordo as the beautiful loser. I really really really wanna see this movie,but can't find it anywhere! Please anybody who can tel me where can i find it..?
my email id is- mail.harmeet@gmail.com
kindly reply!

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home