Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tomorrow: Chuck and Larry

A few years ago I worked with Dennis Dugan, the director of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, we've stayed in touch, and over the weekend he invited Julie and I to the premiere tomorrow. I can't tell you how exited I am. Except for Phat Girlz, this is the only other major studio premiere I've ever attended and because I'm a star-struck moron the very thought of being in the same room with The Great Adam Sandler gives me the vapors.

When Dennis was directing Benchwarmers he invited me to that set for a day and I was so starstruck around Rob Schneider (Deuce Bigalow!) I could barely talk. So, hopefully there will be no star encounters with which for me to make a fool of myself. Just another grand Hollywood experience to remind me of why I came out here in the first place.

P.S. I still can't believe I met Deuce Bigalow. Deuce Bigalow!! Deuce frikkin' Bigalow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Quite truthfully, seems to me you worked with better actors than Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider on "Beautiful Loser." :-)

Anyway, have fun at the premiere. I'll look for pictures of you over at WireImage!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home