Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Some BL News

We have an official website now. I'm not sure what makes it "official," we just kind of put it up, but it's there if you want to take a look and even hear a bit of the score. We'll be adding more content as we go along, but enjoy: http://beautiful-loser-themovie.com/ And be sure to sign up for the mailing list.

There's also a MySpace page. What will be fun there is that we found Reggie's 1987 journal from high school and everyday we'll transcribe a day from his journal on the blog. So, if you want to know more about Mr. Reginald, his world, friends, and whatever else pops into his unambitious mind, go check it out.
---
Don't ask me why I chose that picture. Just thought it was cool. Anyone know where it's from?

8 Comments:

Blogger Snoopy said...

Thank you so much! I'd been wondering lately if a MySpace page or an official website would be up soon. So glad to see it up!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Very nice! Looking forward to keeping up with the sites. I'm afraid I'll never be a MySpace junkie -- tried to sign up once, got confused, gave up. :-) (Technology usually has this effect on me.) But both sites look good.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The site is totally awesome :) the picture, the music... :) looking forward to the film sooo much!!! seems to be really great piece ;)
thanks for everything

2:27 PM  
Blogger TytianaCS said...

Congradulations! A long time coming but now that the site is here, I now wait (nearly impatiently) for the movie's release! Great sites! Thanks to you and all who made it possible!

6:50 PM  
Blogger TytianaCS said...

By the way, the only thought that comes to mind when I saw the Russian soliders and the Mickey D's arches in the background is what part of "Red Dawn" was this?! Time Warner have been playing it 'off the reel' for the past couple of months on AMC. Have mercy!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

Impressive! :] I'm very much so looking forward to this movie. I've been checking it out on IMDB for a couple months, and now that I see it has progress, I'm really excited about this. I have a good feeling this movie will be all that I expect it to be and more.

Good luck with your work on BL, and thank-you for creating a decent movie with an original storyline, unlike that garbage Hollywood tries to feed us constantly.

-Linz

7:41 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:41 PM  
Blogger hots4hobbits said...

I'm excited! Even though my scene was cut :P j/k

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home