Monday, July 16, 2007

Gone To Boone


I leave tomorrow ridiculously early for the airport. I'm going to North Carolina for two weeks to oversee some major construction on our home. There was a bit of a disaster and it needs to be taken care of. They say two is better than one. Let's hope that includes mortgages.

But that's not the worst part. The worst part is being separated from my wife for two weeks. Gonna miss her madly. The only good thing about us not going back together is that we won't be tempted to stay. Los Angeles is wearing on me. I've more than met my goals, the bloom's coming off the adventure, and I miss my front porch, mountian view, and southern accents.

Don't know if I'll have internet access out there in beautiful Boone, North Carolina (hit link for photos, and yes, it really is that beautiful), and even if I do, don't know how much time I'll have. So, we'll see you when I get back. Hopefully around the 1st.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I miss that town. Haven't been there since January '06. Hope things go well with the house.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Okay, it's the 1st. Where are you? :-)

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home