Friday, March 16, 2007

Identity Crisis



Age-wise I caught up with my Dad yesterday. My dad and I are now both 41. I keep asking myself how that could've possibly happened. I think it's because the first time I asked him how old he was -- he was 41, and since, I've always thought of him at that age. So, now we're both 41. Of course, he's doing much better than I am. He has a full head of hair and a job.


The other thing that recently hit was James Cameron's discovery of Christ's tomb. It seems Christ didn't rise from the dead, which I'm sure makes Cameron happy because now he's no longer in competition for King Of The World status. So, now I'm Jewish. And I'm fine being Jewish, I just don't know a lot about it. I've heard that there are three kinds of Jews: Reformed, conservative, and orthodox. I'm gonna look into it and pick the one that lets me watch TV all weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger hots4hobbits said...

Yeah I hear ya. I turn 21 next month and I'm finding it harder and harder to believe my mom is 21...

3:37 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

The best line I've heard about the "Jesus's tomb" thing -- wish I could remember who said it -- was that Cameron knew it was the Son of God in there because the DNA matched his own.

(Not that Cameron bothers with trifles like DNA, but you get the idea . . . )

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home