Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Reader Mail



From Alejandra:



Hi! I wrote to you last year asking for some Adam Lamberg pics... Never fear! That's not the reason why I wrote to you.

As I told you before, I'm mexican (so if my english is not very good, now you know why) and I'm very interested in developing a career in screenwritting... since you just directed a movie, I wanted to ask you some questions. (And because I read that you say that nobody asks things about you and just of the cast... just kidding)

1) How did you realize you wanted to make a movie?

2) To make it short... what's Beautiful Loser about? Is it based in any real life experience?

3) How was it like to tell people what to do?

4) Did the thought that you might never end the process (of the movie) ever crossed your mind?

5) When can we expect to see Beautiful Loser and where? (festivals??)

I hope you can answer my questions, I find you a very interesting, smart and funny person, and nothing would make me happier than you having a lot of success with this film.

Sending my best wishes,

Alejandra

P.S Um... wouldn't hurt to post some Adam Lamberg pics, right? LOL


First off, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I know you sent this email over three weeks ago. What I'll do is answer each question one at a time in different posts. And it was kind of you to call me "funny" and "smart." I think if we met you'd also find me "hunky" and "nimble."

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Great questions! I look forward to reading the answers, esp. to #5.

Um, wouldn't hurt to post some John Schneider pictures, right?

(Never hurts to ask. :-)~ )

8:23 AM  
Blogger Snoopy said...

All of those are good questions, but I'm definitely looking forward to the answer to #5.

Pictures are always nice.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home