Monday, April 30, 2007

Recovering


I got sick Monday night. I was on the set, it was about midnight, and it hit; the sore throat, body aches... And we still had a few hours to go. Last time I got sick was on set for BL. It's just the worst.


So, I've spent the last week on Nyquil: the sniffling, sneezing, aching, wake-up-on-the-kitchen-floor-where-you-took-it medicine. Tomorrow I start the methodone to get off the Nyquil.


I spent the whole week on my back in front of the tv. My wife didn't even know I was sick until Thursday, because that's what I normally do.

2 Comments:

Blogger TytianaCS said...

Poor thing! Just glad that you're feeling better! But just remember while in the middle of having the 'shakes' from coming down off that methadone, remember that we're thinking about you!

Take care, hun!

TytianaCS

2:42 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hope you'll be feeling better very soon!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home