Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Got Me A Job


Finally got a job. Actually I've had it for a few months now but wanted to be sure it was permanent before making any announcements. I'm a paid movie reviewer for a local publication. I'm actually given money to go to the movies. Can you believe that? They pay my ticket, gas, parking, and a nice fee for each review.

Better yet, I'm starting to get early screeners in the mail. Soon, I won't have to leave the house at all. Ever. And if I ever get fired I'll make a fortune on the bootlegs.

When I was a moody unemployed teenager -- as opposed to the moody recently unemployed middle-aged balding guy I am now -- my Dad once asked what I wanted to do for a living. I answered, "Watch TV." And ever since at every Thanksgiving he's repeated that story faithfully to torture me. Well, guess what...?

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Congratulations! What's the publication?

6:34 AM  
Blogger kris1O said...

AWESOME. so awesome.
Man. I'm not even kidding. I would love that job.

8:14 PM  
Blogger TytianaCS said...

Dream job!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home