Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Screening, Monday the 24th

We'll be at the AFI building in Hollywood that evening. If you'd like to come, email me jjmnolte@hotmail.com

Me? I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Busy. As. Hell. in a good way with a rewrite and a ton of meetings. Heading to Universal in an hour -- going early as usual to take a gander around. Other than their wardrobe department I've never been on that backlot.

Most excited about a Happy Madison meeting coming up. That's Adam Sandler's company and I love what those guys do. They read a script and asked to meet with me so who knows? Of course, should The Mighty Rob Schneider show up I'll pass out from the vapors.

What else...? What else....?

I'm still doing movie reviews and was offered the job of editor. We'll have to work out money issues but if it goes as hoped that could be my ticket back to NC as I could work out my home in my underwear while eating cookies.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I've been trying to comment, but I've had some trouble with Blogger. How was the screening? Still hoping for some East Coast ones someday. :-)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Panic!-Paramore Fans said...

john how did the screening go???

7:50 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Are you alive?

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home