Monday, April 07, 2008

Festival Screening **SOLD OUT**

We received this rather surprised email from the Philadelphia Film Festival today:

Morning – just wanted to let you know that the screening for your film Beautiful Loser is sold out. It was kind of unexpected since we do significantly better with international films and American Indies with either stars (like last night with William H. Macy and The Deal) or films with a Philly connection. So it looks – on first glance – you have a film people want to see!

Sure hope it goes well. I won't be there. I'll be across the street getting drunk.

I hate Beautiful Loser. Oh, the movie's fine, it's what the movie does to me. I swear, I'm not even close to a neurotic with anything else in my life. Being a neurotic is an entirely new experience, and I hate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

That's great! Don't be nervous, I'm sure it will be fine. (I know, easy for me to say . . . :-) )

8:29 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

So . . . ??? Inquiring minds want to know how it went!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home